Update – making C100 applications

Child Arrangements Order, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Order applications

The online C100 application can now be used by all applicants and their legal representatives.

Wherever possible please use the online child arrangements service on GOV.UK to avoid delay.

You can now pay online.

More guidance on child arrangements is available on GOV.UK.

Urgent applications

If you need a hearing within the next 3 days, or if there are serious safety concerns, you can still apply online but you must contact your local court. Details are available on Courts and Tribunals Finder.

Paper applications

If you cannot use the online service, and there are no serious safety concerns or a need for an urgent hearing, please send paper C100 applications to:

C100 applications
PO BOX 4936
69 Buckingham Avenue

Only 1 copy of each document is required. Please do not send cash or postal order payments to the above address.

If you cannot pay by another method please contact your local court. It is important to include telephone and email addresses for all parties where possible. Your local court will still deal with your application but this will allow HMCTS to work more remotely.

Join the Discussion

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Today's Family Lawyer